8/05/2010

Delete, Backspace, Edit

I get in these moods where I want to delete my blogs, or edit my content. I feel so silly sometimes posting. But I really wish I could go back years and see what I was thinking. So, I'm happy I'm blabbing.

I have a 14 year old and while he won't be interested in going over scrapbooks I make or journal entries that I make about him, I am proud to say that he starts high school on Monday! We went to his high school tonight to meet teachers and check out the campus. I popped a Klonopin, so I was good to go. I actually didn't get nervous because I knew it wasn't a structured event. It was free roam, go as you please, walk the halls.... so I was comfortable. I was actually jealous! I'd totally go back and start over.

If I knew then what I know now.... damn, things would be different.

No comments: